We all want to let the kids play around, stretch out our feet, and have a cuppa to celebrate the beginning of the holidays. But work, the heat or even the household chores keep us entangled. This is the perfect time to get away from it all and visit places, which suit you the most this summer. Either choose a holiday package of your choice or make one as you go along.
We’ve tried to list a few holiday destinations by categorizing them for different genres.
For the writer in you, visit the Himalayas:
The rains are going to start soon and before they do so, it’ll be phenomenal to visit the hills.
1) The Woodsvilla at Ranikhet is a home away from away. It’s a resort with a spectacular view, tucked away in the green forests. It is where you find peace in the himalayas.
2) Check out the Aalia at Rishikesh at the Ganges. It will relax your mind and soul You can enjoy the luxurious suite and the delicious meals. The soothing spas combined with the yoga, meditation and pranayam will enrich your inner-being.
3) If you want to visit the Dalai Lama monastery, Bhagsunag temple and replenish your mind with good thoughts, this package is ideal for you. It includes a visit to Khajjiar and Chamba, a full day sightseeing tour of Kangra fort and Tapovan and Local sightseeing of Rock gardens, Sukna lake and Pinjore garden at Chandigarh. This relaxing package tour of Dalhousie, Dharamsala and Chandigrah is made for you.
Indulge in safety and relaxation all packaged into one, check out the “all women” excursions:
4) This is the perfect time to start planning a trip to Leh Ladakh. The Manali-Leh highway opened only recently and this is the time to visit the picturesque Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake.
Check out this package deal by Ezeego1 for an all women tour and many more exciting deals.
5) Take out some time for yourself and cleanse your mind by heading off to Gokarna, a beautiful temple town in Karnataka. Stroll aimlessly through the town, brush up on your knowledge of Sanskrit or hop from one temple to the other in the name of spiritual tour.
Check out the trains to Gokarna at Makemytrip, makes it safe to travel alone or in an all women’s group.
6) Explore the beaches of Goa. You can never get tired of walking on the beaches. An all women trip can be quite refreshing. Even in this season, Goa has its own charm and will surprise you with the light rains, beautiful misty mornings and cool sand on your feet.
For the caretaker in you, the must see “family vacations”:
If you are a family person, summers cannot be spent without your children, its time to enjoy the light showers and watch your children dance and play in the fields.
7) Travel to Kashmir for a trip to paradise. Enjoy the lakes and the rides in the shikaras at Srinagar. Trips on Somarg, Pahalgam and Gulmarg will let you spend your time with family and relax your mind like never before.
Check out this trip to Kashmir at yatra.com
8) Seek peace on the steps of The Golden Temple at Amritsar. A drop of holy water on the foreheads of your little ones will give you tranquility which will last you days. Along with that, this holiday package includes a trip to the Wagah Border where you get to witness the Beating Retreat Ceremony at sunset live.
Check out Amritsar at Easemytrip.com
9) If you travel outside of India and are looking for spectacular deals, check out the early bird fares at Etihad.com
Fly anywhere between India and Europe for the most reasonable fares being offered this summer and enjoy a little different holiday.
10) A must see is a deal from cleartrip.com. You get a heavy discount on your return international airfares and also on your hotel bookings. Book from 250 airlines or 1lac hotels with your mastercard and get a cashback.
11) Enjoy the gorgeous weather in Bengaluru and visit the attractions with your family. It’s a trip that you’ll never forget and Goair.com gives you the advantage to book in advance. #0days advance booking could cost you a whole lot lesser.
Whatever you may decide, you must travel this summer coz:
“Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.”Excusrsion To Beautiful Himalayas by CouponRani Team