10 Tips To Enjoy This Diwali Safely
Diwali is nearing and most of you have already started planning of different ways to celebrate it with great pomp and show. It is the festival of lights and so, is widely celebrated by lighting diyas, candles and even by electric bulbs. It is the time to remember the victory of the truth over the evil, the removal of darkness paving way for a brighter and lighter tomorrow.
Apart from lighting diyas, another most important activity during Diwali is bursting of crackers. People express their joy and happiness with their loved ones by having traditional Diwali sweets and bursting crackers. A lot of mishaps are recorded during the time of Diwali due to carelessness of people while bursting crackers. There are certain things which we can control by taking necessary precautions to avoid any mishap while celebrating Diwali.
Check out these 10 tips to enjoy this Diwali safely this time. Make sure that you will follow them to avoid any kind of accidents.
1. All love to burst crackers during Diwali as it is the festival time. But, make sure that you burst them only at open spaces. Do not burst them on roads. Also take necessary precautions for safety by wearing goggles to protect your eyes, slippers to protect your legs and earplugs to protect your ears from the loud noise. You can buy goggles at reasonable prices from Lenskart.
2. Make sure that you have a fire extinguisher near the place you burst crackers to prevent any mishap. Taking a chance is risky. Also check if it on working condition. If not, get it repaired.
3. Do not place crackers open. Keep it inside closed boxes. Also, do not place it near fire or stove or even match box. Keep it out of reach of children.
4. Make sure that you are not wearing any cloth material that can catch fire easily. Avoid wearing nylon material as it catches fire quite easily.
5. Make sure that all the needed safety measures including first aid box, a bucket of water and blankets are kept at your easy reach. In case of any accident, you should not run in search of these things that kills time and ruin the situation.
6. Diwali is the time to get new interior decorations to your home. you buy new curtains and cushions to make your living space beautiful. So, make sure that all the diyas and candles you light inside your home is kept away from these as they can catch fire easily and can be dangerous as well. Buy beautiful curtains, cushions and all other kinds of interior decor products from FabFurnish
7. While lighting crackers, make sure that you are at an arm’s distance to avoid it bursting suddenly on you. Moreover, if the crackers do not ignite properly, make sure that you go near it only after diffusing it by throwing water.
8. It is always safe to burst crackers in groups rather than alone. There will be people around you to help you if at all something goes wrong. it is not good to take a chance when it comes to safety.
9. Do not throw used crackers or its sticks around the place. Dispose them on a bucket of water to prevent people stepping on it and hurting themselves.
10. Do not take a chance by offering crackers to kids. Also, do not experiment with crackers which you think can cause accidents.
Apart from these precautions, it is the time for merry-making and loads of shopping. Make your Diwali the best ever by shopping online from popular stores with unbeatable Diwali offers including Amazon Great Indian Diwali Sale.10 Tips To Enjoy This Diwali Safely by Gayathry