Here comes another dream come true smart phone for the hard core and ardent Apple lovers. Well, for now all we know is that the new iPhone could be one of the most pivotal devices in the Cupertino brand’s history – with the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C simple updates to previous models, there’s a lot of pressure heaped on the iPhone 6.
So, let’s get started with our de tour of the speculated and much anticipated features of the Apple’s new gift to its hard core followers.
- iPhone 6 comes with Apple IOS 7.
- It has a 1.5 GHz Quad Core Processor and 2 GB RAM
- iPhone 6 has 4.7 Inches Screen with Full HD Display
- It has a 13 MP Rear Camera and 2 MP front camera.
- It thas Both 3G and 4G connectivity.
- The Phone is powered by Li-po 3000 mAh standard battery
What will it cost?
Expect premium pricing for a premium smartphone
What is it?
A major revision of the iPhone including entire design. The latest news reveals that Iphone 6 will come in two sizes – One with 4.7 inch display and the other will have 5.5 inch display. The news came after leak of iphone 6 schema. If rumor to be believed then Iphone 6 will have larger screen than the new HTC one. The move to larger screen of 5.5 inch will indicate the entry of Apple to the “Phablet” market. Samsung has already entered the market with Samsung Note series. Other players like HTC, Nokia, LG are also planning to roll out their releases in this segment. Lets see what other changes are being made in the new iphone 6.
Phone 6 release date?
The iPhone 6 release date will be in 2014, although exactly when that will be in the year is still a little unclear.
What makes Apple iPhone 6 unique?
- The bestiOS phone with 13 MP Camera
The Good and the Bad Features:
- Amazing display quality with retina display
- Amazing camera with good picture quality
- Rear camera is also good
- Amazingly powerful processor
- Great gaming experience
- Non expandable memory
- Advantages: Apple IOS 7, 2GB RAM, Quad-core Processor, 3G and 4G connectivity, 13 MP rear camera.
- Design and Looks: iPhone 6 is successor of the iPhone5 and is expected to be bigger iPhone from Apple. The new phone is expected to be thinner and also to come with an aluminium finish like the iPhone 5. The device will sport a 4.7 inches LED-backlit IPS TFT capacitive touchscreen which would be equipped with an eye pleasing resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels (Full HD) and it is the first iphone to feature a Full HD display. The screen wiil be covered with Oleophobic Coating added for screen protection.
- Hardware and Software: Apple new iOS 7 will be made available with the iPhone 6. The iPhone will be the first iPhone to run on a Quad-core Processor and will also be installed with 2GB RAM which is good enough to compete with High-end smartphones like Sony Xperia Z, HTC One, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, etc. The phone will look new with the upcoming iOS 7 and could also expect the phone to come with a Apple A7 chipset.
- Camera, Music and Multimedia: Apple iphone 5 was released with an amazing camera which made it look unique and the iPhone 6 will come with even better 13 MP rear camera with host of new options. A 2 MP front camera for 3G video calls will also be available.
- Internal and External Storage: Apple is expected to offer 16/32/64GB internal storage options in this phone with external storage expandability is upto 64G using microSD card slot.
- Connectivity Options: The phone can support Quad band 2G, 3G and Hexa band 4G connectivity. Data transfer options for 3G and 4G will be available via HSDPA, HSUPA and LTE. Other connectivity features include Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct with hotspot. The phone will also have NFC feature.
- Battery and Talk Time: Apple have decided to go big on the battery and so the iPhone 6 will power a Standard Li-Po 3000 mAH battery. This enormous battery would back the phone for long enough time.
The Best Anticipated Features
- iPhone 6 casing
It’s been suggested that there could even be three size variants of the new iPhone – check out these mocked up images by artist Peter Zigich, and that makes sense seeing as the iPhone 5C will need a sequel.
He calls the handsets iPhone 6 Mini, iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 XL (these look rather like the iPhone 5C variant though).
However, as ZDNet rightly points out, different size variants aren’t exactly easy to just magic out of thin air.
“If the iPhone 6 doesn’t have a Liquidmetal body, then we’ll probably never see one.”
You can expect more premium metal to come your way with the iPhone 6 too, and Apple patents for liquidmetal 3D printing suggest there may be a new way to form the sultry chassis on the new iPhone.
Writing in early January 2014, MacRumors quotes a batch of liquid metal patents reportedly filed by Apple employees.
This has been doing the rounds for a while though, and apparently it’s a tricky material to work with.
That chassis could well be the thinnest yet (thanks to that LED backlight we mentioned earlier) – with word that Apple will slim down the svelte 7.6mm 5S body for the iPhone 6, and if leaked images of the phone’s case are legit the handset may well be shockingly slender.
Apple has now been officially granted a patent for a flexible, curved handset design which sports a screen which wraps round the sides of the device.
It’s highly unlikely that the iPhone 6 will bear the fruits of this patent, as we expect the technology is still a few years off coming to market – but it could just be the curve ball Apple is looking for to inject the iPhone range with.
- An unbreakable display
Here’s an interesting one: Apple looks like it’s signed a big deal to use a lot of sapphire glass in its phones, with the company buying up the technology to use the super-hard technology for its displays.
Sapphire is already used by the Cupertino brand for its TouchID sensor cover and the camera glass, so extending it out makes a lot of sense. Whether it will be cost effective remains to be seen – but given iPhones are one of the top device for broken screen repair, reducing this problem would go down nicely.
However, there’s an issue here: it’s really expensive, and as such seems like it would bump up the cost of the phone too much for Apple, even though its customer base expects to pay a premium. Canonical’s CEO thinks that the Cupertino firm has been buying up swathes of the material – could this be for the iWatch? It seems to be more likely than an entire phone screen.
And it could even self heal, with Apple trying to patent a special screen coating that could heal to dramatically enhance the appearance of the iPhone 6, as well as other Apple products.
And what about a bit more space to sling our content? We’ve already seen a 128GB iPad, so why not a 128GB iPhone 6? Yes, it’ll cost a fortune, but high-spending early adopters love this stuff.
- It could save your life – with iOS 8
With ios7 heading out of the traps now, who’s betting against the next iPhone coming with iOS 8?
We’d expect a September or October release date for iOS 8 in line with previous releases – although it’s likely we’ll see what the new software will entail from June this year.
And owning one could definitely make you healthier, as Apple has apparently met with the FDA, according to the New York Times, to chat about the increased health-tracking software it will use in iOS 8. This will very likely be in association with the iWatch, which should debut at the same time as the new platform.
However, the new iPhone will need to be a poster child for the technology too, so from tracking your prescriptions to monitoring your health levels, we very much expect Apple to bring its new handset to the healthy fore as well.
- iPhone 6 processor
Not a huge surprise, this one: the next processor one will be a quad-core A8 or an evolved A7. The big sell here is more power with better efficiency, which should help battery life.
Anyone hoping for some juicy Samsung technology hidden under the iPhone 6 body will be disappointed though, as reports suggest Apple is looking to push its Korean rival further out of the iPhone picture with its eighth-gen handset.
Apple is apparently cutting the amount of A8 processors it is having made by Samsung, although it hasn’t severed ties completely just yet.
- The best iPhone camera yet
Apple’s bought camera sensors from Sony before, and this year we’re going to see a new, 13-megapixel sensor that takes up less room without compromising image quality. But that’s not what everybody thinks.
The China Post, quoting a tip from the country’s Nomura Security, claims that the next iPhone won’t go for a 12 or 16-megapixel sensor, instead sticking to the existing 8-megapixel unit. However, with more recent rumors believing that Apple has signed up to use a new material that will dramatically improve the quality of light trickling into the phone, a 10MP+ sensor could be possible.
But why go for more megapixels if the pictures won’t be any better? The notion that Apple will stick with an 8MP sensor might not be so good for marketing, but the news states the iPhone 6 will have an f/2.0 apertureand dramatically enhanced image processing, your snaps will look so good that most won’t even care that the numbers are down.
And you shouldn’t – 5MP is enough to blow up a photo to A3 size, so when are you going to need more?
On top of that, more impressive tech will also help make your snaps stand out. A patent confirms this, saying Apple’s aim is to use “voice coil motor actuators” to move the lens around the optical axis.
An Apple patent, uncovered by Apple Insider in May 2013, shows a system where an iPhone can remotely control other illuminating devices – extra flashes. It would work in a similar manner to that seen in professional photography studios. Interesting stuff.
- iPhone 6 Sapphire crystals
GT Advanced Technologies provides crystal grow equipment and materials for consumer electronics, among other industries and has announced that it’s signed a multi-year supply agreement with Apple to provide sapphire materials.
Sapphire has figured prominently in recent Apple products – the iPhone 5S‘ Touch ID fingerprint reader features a cut sapphire crystal cover and the iPhone 5 was the first to feature a sapphire crystal lens. So what will we see in the iPhone 6? Certainly the Touch ID fingerprint reader, but also other scratch-proof materials – as we said, possibly the display, which makes a lot of sense.
GT says it will own and operate the machinery to produce this stuff at a new Apple plant in Arizona – and as we mentioned above, Apple has bought a lot of this material, despite it being so gosh darn expensive that it might not be cost-effective to bring it as a screen cover.
Apple has also filed a “Sapphire Windows” patent (discovered by Apple insider) which details the numerous methods of growing, harvesting and polishing transparent sapphire wafers, then cutting them with advanced lasers.
- iPhone 6 wireless charging
Wireless charging still isn’t the mainstream. Could Apple help give it a push? CP Tech reports that Apple has filed a patent for efficient wireless charging, but then again Apple has filed patents for pretty much anything imaginable.
The tasty bit of this particular patent is that Apple’s tech wouldn’t just charge one device, but multiple ones. Here are more details on the iPhone 6 wireless charging patent.
Meanwhile, a further Apple patent seems to imply that future iPhones will be able to adjust volume as you move them away from your ear.
- Lost home button?
According to Business Insider, of the many iPhone 6 prototypes Apple has made, one has a giant Retina+ IGZO display and a “new form factor with no home button. Gesture control is also possibly included.” It will surely include Apple’s new Touch ID finger print tech though?
The Retina+ Sharp IGZO display would have a 1080p Full HD resolution. It’s also been widely reported that Apple could introduce two handset sizes as it seeks to compete with the plethora of Android devices now on the market – with both being a lot thinner thanks to big improvements in LED backlight technology to reduce the thickness.
We reckon there will be two screen sizes and resolutions, as mentioned above. A Full HD display makes perfect sense for the iPhone 6, especially if it grows to a 4.7-inch screen as mooted, and the iPhablet will push things even further to preserve the Retina experience on a larger display.
In fact the 4.7-inch iPhone 6 has been tipped again alongside a larger 5.7-inch model as part of Apple’s double attack on the market following the 5S and 5C.
All said and done, these are still speculations and we can only hope they all come true.iphone 6 Price In India by CouponRani